Monday, June 30, 2008

Father's Day in Idaho

The beginning of our summer vacation's has begun. We decided to run up to Idaho for Father's day this year. It was great seeing the new addition mom and dad have done on their home. It's awesome. They deserve it. We left from there and went through Yellowstone with my brother Chad and his family. I don't know how we are related. He whined about going and we talked him into it and I think he whined the whole way, not sure. I'll have to check with Taun. I could go there every year, what's his problem???? We stopped at Warm Springs on our way and then went through the park with hopes of seeing a bear. Didn't happen but it was fun looking. Chad and Taun went their separate ways and we continued on to Jackson Lake and got a cabin at Coulter Bay. We didn't have our boat this year but Logan and John and Josh did some fishing while Kimbri, I, and Jack did some hiking. Pushing the jogger on the trails was a feat in itself but it was fun. They said that a grizzly had been spotted in the area so Kimbri and I hiked always looking over our shoulder. We went through Swan Valley on our way home so that John and Logan could once again fish in the Snake River. Logan caught a fish on his first cash in the Pallisades reservoir so he didn't want to leave, EVER!

It was a great trip and now we'll get ready to leave for Powell. WoooooHoooooo!

2 comments:

Lataun said...

yes, he did whine the whole time, but I'll take whatever I can get...

Lataun said...

yes, he did whine the whole time, but I'll take whatever I can get...