Friday, August 22, 2008

Back To School

I told them to put on an angry face.
I didn't know that Josh could look so evil.

I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by. August 21st was the first day back to school. I have to admit it's the first time that I haven't been all that excited about the kids going back. I'm ready because we need structure back into our life which is almost non exsistant in the summer, but I'm not ready to be home all day long with Jack. ;)

The kids have been such great help this summer in giving me some down time so that I would'nt fall off the deep end. :) Anyway, I obviously don't control the universe so I can't make time go back.

The kids were super excited for school, I'm not sure what that means. Are they really excited or are they just tired of me giving them orders all day long. hmmmmm? I'll have to ponder that one.

I'm excited to announce that Jack and I survived our first day home together so I'm pretty sure everything will go smoothly from here on out.





Enjoy the pictures of the kids in their new attire for school.

Logan is an 8th grader this year. King of the school.
Jr. High is 7th & 8th grade.
His shoe size this year is 11 1/2-12 depending on the shoe. BIG FOOT!
I can see into the future that he's going to break many hearts.

Kimbri is in 6th grade this year.
It's her last year at Stansbury Elementary.
She's really excited that her class gets lap top computers . Joshua is in 2nd grade this year.
What a cutie.

0 comments: