Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last Stealth tournament of the Season


Thank you, thank you, I know it's impressive that I finally took my camera to the last tournament of the year. ;)

Logan has been playing on the Stealth, which is a super league baseball team for 4 years now (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) It's one of the funnest things that Logan is involved in. It takes a lot of time with practices, games every Saturday and tournaments in the state of Utah and Idaho but it's worth it. The boys have become great friends and they continue to improve each year.

Thanks to the incredible coaching staff or the team wouldn't even be. Steve Branch, Collin Smith, Thom Pronk, and Kevin Hamatake. They put a lot of time and energy not to mention miles on their vehicles. They are a great example to our boys and they have no idea how much they are appreciated.

They ended their year winning as many games as they lost. I believe there is baseball terminology for a record like that. ;) Anyway, that was their goal for the season and they accomplished it. WoooHoooo!

Logan is always sad when the season ends. They have 1 year left to play together and then they will split off to their high schools. What a great experience this is for them and the memories that come with it.

I was able to get some pictures of the families that are involved and the kinds of things that take place at the tournaments. Enjoy! (I warned all of you that you would be blogged)

Head Coach Steve Branch
Look at the posture on this guy, and he claims to have back pain. hmmmm

Coach Collin Smith
(I have a picture of his better end, that will be highlighted in the next blog :))

Coach Thom Pronk, (aka Twinkle Toes)
He's in protective custody and can't give us his real name

Coach Kevin Hamatake
Was there a back ground check done on this guy? I'm sure I've seen his wanted poster ;)

In between games everyone finds a way to chill out.
I believe that Greg was crowned king of hacky sack.

This is the kind of team work that goes on behind the scenes.

The May family enjoying the competition.

Here are some shady fellows. They let all kinds attend these events.
They didn't seem to understand what I meant by "say cheese"
Cory was really confused, he must have thought I said "I'm going to say cheese."

I have chosen not to comment on this lovely photo, it speaks so many things.

Heather Landon hanging in the shade providing treats to the kids.

Coach Branch giving the boys great wisdom
"I told you not to talk to your mother like that again!"

They all look forward to signing each other 's balls at the end of the year.
(Don't know how else to say it. ha)

Until next year boys and what a great season they had!
(Football starts the end of July, what the heck????)

1 comments:

Lataun said...

Holy Cow, Three posts in three days..are you feeling ok?

Question? How were you able to post so many pics at one time...the baseball ones? Mine will only let me post 4-5 at the most?

Help, Lataun