Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Logan gets to make my bed for a week.

Logan and I occasionally get to go golfing together. We're both very competitive and we always bet money but we never pay up. (what kind of mother am I?) So today's wager was whoever loses gets to make the other's bed for the next week.

My first hit was so bad off the tee that I intentionally ran over my ball with the cart to show it who was boss. I thought Logan was going to die laughing. I enjoy golfing and I believe I could compete in the LPGA with a bit more practice. :) HA!
Needless to say I golfed so crappy today and I've decided to attribute that to the fact that the course was very wet. For example, on one hole I hit a beauty off the tee and then right in the middle of the fairway I swear I heard my ball go "plop". I thought about complaining to the guy working but decided to just tell him about it when I got home. (I did tell him and he assured me that it had nothing to do with the way I hit that little bitty ball. The Nerve of Him!) The next hole I hit right into the sand pit and again I swear I heard my ball go "plop". So you can understand how I can blame the course for my play.

Logan on the other hand told me that I was setting a bad example by cursing each time after I hit. I just kept lifting my head and @!#&* it, that's something to curse about. :) Logan struggled as well considering he lost 8 balls to the great weed and water King today.

All in all it was a great day of golf, we always have fun and laugh the whole time. Did I mention that I beat him by 2 strokes so he has the honor of making my bed everyday for the next week? That's what I call a successful day. :)

I need to give a big shout out to all Logan's friends that texted him the whole time. Many times while he was on his down swing it seemed he got a text and it helped me drastically. (Thanks Steve for having my back. :) )

1 comments:

Lataun said...

hey...I want to go golfing...and blame my bad shots on the course too.

What a great thing to do together. Logan, don't forget to smooth out those covers and fluff those pillows...:)

Lataun