Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Mom, what kind of bandaid is this?"

I had a chuckle the other day I thought I would share. I was busy working on the computer and Josh scratched his leg and it was bleeding. Keep in mind he is almost 8. Anyway,
he asked for a bandaid and of course I was too busy to get it for him and told him to get one on his own. A few minutes later he shows up and says "Mom, how does this bandaid work, its the only one left?" I turned from the computer and in his hand he held a panty liner. Ha, ha, ha. It was so funny. I tried not to make a big deal out of it. I said, "Josh, that is not a bandaid." He said, "What is it?" I said, "It's for girls." and although I'm certain he doesn't understand he started to blush and he said, "Oh, I'll go look again." Needless to say the second round he found a bandaid. It was quite hilarious.

1 comments:

Lataun said...

I guess you could say it's a heavy duty bandaid of sorts....

That's too funny. Be glad you were home and could detour him from sticking it to his leg and going outside to play with the neighbors! He would never live that down. I don't know why but it reminded me of the story of Logan and the bede' (spell check plz) in Island Park that he thought was a foot massager. Ha!